Caregiver/House Manager in Vancouver
Family in Vancouver looking for someone with lots of experience running a busy household professionally. You need to be fast, smart, a quick learner and very independently able to manage your time. You need to be a driver with a car (and a clean driving record). You need to be technology savvy(need to know how to E-mail, text, Google) and be able to do the following:
1. Lots of food preparation and cooking
2. Food shopping.
4. Cleaning projects in the home
5. All kinds of basic life errands – taking clothes to dry cleaner , delivering things, buying things for the house.
6. Using the internet to get locations and ideas for resolutions of household issues
7. Driving elderly parents to children periodically to various appointments
8. Organizing papers and items in the house.
The job is from 8:00am to 5:00 pm during the week.
if you are interested please provide us with a resume and letter explaining your background and experience and a minimum of two references from people who you’ve worked with for a long time.