PARAGON HOME CARE provides assisted care for seniors in their own home setting. This can only be achieved through the support and the companionship of highly qualified and trained caregivers.
We also provide home care assistance to people recuperating from injury or long illness or after discharge from hospital. Our services can be provided anywhere you need them: your own home, the hospital, rehabilitation center, nursing home, etc… We offer three levels of home support:
- Personal assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming,medication reminders, wound dressing, post surgery recovery and more.
- In home companion and social activities partner for daytime outings like walk in the park, visiting an old friend or attending social events.
Our services will be provided according to the frequency of care needed.
- To perform general household tasks like housekeeping, laundry, changing beds, grocery shopping etc.
- This service is available to all three levels of home support described above: personal care, companionship and homemaker. The caregiver will come to your home for a minimum of four hours excursion to provide you with personal assistance.
FULL DAY SERVICE
- This service provides you with a trained caregiver who will reside in your home 24 hours a day and is available to you for up to 10 hours of care per day. You will be asked to provide the caregiver with a separate bedroom, linens and meals.